DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- Systems are designed and drawings are stamped by one of our Professional Engineers.
- All projects are inspected and signed off by our Professional Engineer.
- Sprinkler Verification letters are provided prior to fire inspector inspection if required.
- All schedules are issued upon project completion.
- We install your system with your time line in mind.
- New or retrofit, including system removal.
- All systems are fabricated to meet the specific project needs. This reduces waste and ensures all projects are made to order, through in-house fabrication.
- Diesel or electric driven pumps are designed, built, and installed as per project specifications.
INSPECTIONS, MAINTENANCE & SERVICE
- Whether a system is new or old, regular inspections and maintenance is imperative to your systems health.
- The Alberta Building Code states that all systems must be maintained to NFPA 25 requirements.
- Backflow Control Prevention testing (cross connection control reports)
- Hydrant Flow Tests
- Other specialized testing upon request